Kentucky Public Service Commission


For KY PSC public records not available online the Kentucky Open Records Act requires you to submit an open records request in writing to the records custodian.

You may email your request to:

Be sure to include as much detail as possible about the records you are seeking.

A contact name, mailing address,email address and phone number must be included with all requests.

Alternatively, you may complete the KY PSC Open Records Request Form or the KY Attorney General’s Form OAG-01 Open Records Request Form

Open Record Request forms may be submitted by: