Order Entered : CFHWD is granted a CPCN for the proposed construction project.
2. CFHWD's proposed plan of financing is approved.
3. CFHWD is authorized to issue $803,000 of its Waterworks Revenue
Bonds maturing over 40 years at an interest rate not exceeding 2.75 percent per
4. The proceeds from the proposed bond issuance shall be used only for the
purposes specified in CFHWD's application.
5. CFHWD shall obtain approval from the Commission prior to performing
any additional construction not expressly authorized by this Order.
6. Notwithstanding ordering paragraph 5, if surplus funds remain after the
approved construction has been completed, CFHWD may use such surplus funds to
construct additional plant facilities if RD approves of the use and the additional
construction will not result in a change in CFHWD's rates for service. CFHWD shall
provide written notice of this additional construction in accordance with 807 KAR 5:069,
7. CFHWD shall file with the Commission documentation of the total costs of
this project, including the cost of construction and all other capitalized costs, (e.g.,
engineering, legal, and administrative) within 60 days of the date that construction is
substantially completed. Construction cost shall be classified into appropriate plant