Atmos's proposed PBR tariff revisions are approved as of the date of this
Order and shall continue in effect through May 31, 2021.
2. Atmos's PBR mechanism shall be extended for an additional five years
through May 31, 2021.
3. Atmos's report on the results of the current PBR mechanism is accepted.
4. Atmos shall file annual reports of its activity under the extended PBR
including the same information as contained in the report filed in this proceeding. These
reports shall be filed by August 31 of each calendar year, commencing in 2016.
5. Within 90 days of the end of the fourth year of the five-year extension,
Atmos shall file an evaluation report on the results of the PBR for the first four years of
the extension period, and the Commission shall review same for purposes of
determining whether the PBR should be continued, modified, or terminated.
6. Atmos shall, within 20 days of the date of this Order, file its revised tariff
sheets setting out the revisions to its PBR tariff approved herein, and reflecting that they
were approved pursuant to this Order.