Order Entered: East Laurel is granted a OPON for the proposed construction and
2. East Laurel's proposed plan of financing is approved.
3. East Laurel is authorized to issue $1,373,000 of its Waterworks Revenue
Bonds maturing over 40 years at an interest rate not exceeding 3.25 percent per
4. The proceeds from the proposed bond issuance shall be used only for the
purposes specified in East Laurel's application.
5. Prior to placing the proposed meters in service. East Laurel shall ensure
that each meter is tested for accuracy by an approved agency or utility and a
(Commission-certified meter tester pursuant to 807 KAR 5:006, Section 17.
6. East Laurel shall adopt procedures to test its meters as soon as possible
after removal from service and shall maintain test records in accordance with 807 KAR
5:006, Section 18.
7. East Laurel shall obtain approval from the Commission prior to performing
any additional construction not expressly authorized by this Order.
8. Notwithstanding ordering paragraphs 4 and 7, if surplus funds remain after
the approved construction has been completed. East Laurel may use such surplus to
construct additional plant facilities if RD approves of the use and the additional
construction will not result In a change in East Laurel's rates for service. East Laurel